As an Ads Campaign Account Manager, you
will be the point of contact for clients, representing the company. Your core responsibility will be to coordinate with the client, understand the business, and communicate it clearly with the internal team. This will be a daily endeavor that needs to be carried out with commitment and
punctuality. Ads – Campaign Managers at our company bring together strategic thinking, marketing, and analytical skills to manage complicated campaigns across search engines, social media, and other advertising platforms. You are the right fit if you are a logical thinker who has the drive to consistently take initiative and deliver creative solutions.
- Understand the client requirements and set up a paid ad campaign accordingly.
- Use Facebook Ad Manager and Google ads.
- Decide the target audience and set up a budget for the same.
- Track the campaign performance and submit the reports to the client.
- Should be expert in running paid ads.
- Will be responsible for reporting and MIS.
- Manage and execute campaigns across multiple verticals (e-commerce, B2B, B2C lead gen)
- Own strategy and execution for your channel for each of your clients in an effort to hit or surpass client goals
- Communicate effectively with your team and the clients, staying accountable, highlighting wins and losses