Social Media Manager
We are searching for an experienced and skilled Social Media Manager to join our Digital Marketing team.
As a Social Media Manager, your responsibilities will be to manage our company’s social media accounts. You will have to generate unique textual and video content, plan out the posting schedules and engage the followers.
You will have to maintain and enhance our company’s image in a planned way to accomplish our marketing goals. You will be also expected to keep yourself updated about all the trending digital technologies and social media trends. You should possess exceptional communication skills so that our company’s views and vision could be expressed creatively to the audience.
If you consider yourself to be a Social Media Ninja and ready to manage social media platforms. Apply now, we would like to meet you!
- Research on current standard trends and audience likings
- Design and practice social media strategy to bring it into line with business goals
- Define the social media goals strategically and ensure brand consistency.
- Create, direct, circulate and share attractive content on a day to day basis.
- Implement social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure the consistency of the brand is maintained
- Communicate with the followers on social networks, respond to their queries on a timely basis.
- Supervise social media account’s activity and social media marketing campaigns.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends on social media in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information technology or relevant field
- Proven +3 years of work experience as a Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Social Media Specialist or Social Media Analyst.
- Strong working knowledge of content management systems.
- Excellent copywriting abilities.
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative content.
- Basic understanding of web designs.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.