A visualiser is responsible for managing all design projects handed to him/her from concept to delivery. Other responsibilities include creating original artworks while reviewing the work of his/her team to ensure good quality work.
Responsibilities include :
- Creating and managing work for both digital and print requirements
- Having extensive knowledge with multiple design software along with having good exposure to various design styles and art forms.
- Being up to date with current trends from a global standpoint
- Being able to manage a team and handle upto 3 brands personally while supervising 7-10 brands
- Good Communication skills to interpret briefs and also presenting his/her projects to clients
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.