SAP S/4HANA Implementations
SAP S/4HANA is latest and greatest solution offered by SAP to manage all critical enterprise operations from supply chain, finance, reporting, consolidation. SAP S/4HANA system allows seamless integration & on touch insights into transactions. S/4HANA allows the business to access the data into meaningful report & to reach in timely manner in the everchanging world and bring the business to its optimal performance.
What we provide?
You can trust our highly qualified SAP professional’s team and their experience implementing a wide range of SAP software including SAP S/4HANA, ECC, Fiori/ UI5 and the latest S/4 HANA intelligent enterprise platform. We can move you from a non-SAP legacy system or migrate from an existing SAP ECC system to progress your digital transformation.
With our comprehensive knowledge of the extensive SAP solutions available, we can help maximize your SAP investment and progress your digital transformation journey.
What are the Business values?
- Solutions catered to industry specific
- Best practices content for fast business process mapping to reduce implementation efforts
- Intelligent Enterprise – Suggesting Business on historic data pattern
- Accelerated closing – Reducing operation systems
- Seamless integration between different system – Payroll, Ariba etc.
SAP S/4HANA for Central Finance
SAP S/4HANA Central finance enables the businesses’ which runs multiple instances of ERP (SAP & Non-SAP) to transform their financial data to a unified data model. CFIN allow finance first approach for ERP transformations and sets the foundation for complete IT transformations.
What are the Business values?
- Centralized reporting
- Harmonization & rationalization across different ERP as per common data model
- Centralized process
- Accelerated closing – Reducing operation time
- Real time data & embedded analytics
What are the IT values?
- Easy managing data type
- Reducing data footprint
- Faster implementation time
SAP Business Technology Platform
Business Technology Platform and is a portfolio of SAP products, services, and solutions that are brought under one umbrella. It’s a collection of on-premises and cloud products and solutions grouped under four integrated technology pillars: database and data management, analytics, application development and integration, and intelligent technologies.
The SAP BTP collective includes analytics, data management and application development and integration, as well as intelligent technologies, such as AI and machine learning – all of it underpinned by SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Platform. SAP BTP is at the core of our ERP transformation/ deployment in cloud space to provide business value driven outcomes.
SAP Application Management Service
Vroutes’s SAP Application Management Service (AMS) helps customers manage all aspects of their ERP landscape including application support services, application enhancement services and application evolution services.
Our unique streamlined AMS approach delivers quantifiable benefits for clients:
- SAP-certified AMS process framework, consistent quality delivery services
- Co-managed engagement models to provide clients with increased control over business-critical SAP applications
- Improved cost control through flexible fixed or variable (pay-per-use) segments
- Phased transition enabling shorter time-to-benefit cycle
- Improved engagement management through proven governance models
- Enhanced business outcomes powered by Vroutes’s deep domain skills and value-added services
Key SAP portfolio
- Product Costing
- Actual costing/ Material ledger
- Profitability analysis
- Financial supply chain management
- Financial consolidation & Group reporting